Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008, I wonder what it will bring..

Our New Year's eve gathering was quiet but I wouldn't say bereft of the usual "kwentong kutsero" and the enjoyable company. Even Ann stayed up late to greet the New Year.  One thing echoed in the table, that 2008 will be taken more seriously, goals will be set, I can't say what, lest you look at me differently.  A couple who are dear to us is getting married, a few equally dear ones will follow, some of us may just plunge in a different direction, not to oblivion, he he.
I wish you joy in your walk, to the aisle, to the altar, unto that door of no return. Yes, to everyone that's is my wish. I also hope that we don't get so tangled with these ideas of what should and shouldn't be that we forget about now, about being happy. That happiness is really not about what we have amassed but what makes our hearts aflutter, what gives us peace and serenity. Like our faith and a deeper relationship with God, with that everything else will follow.

I thought, hmmm 2008 will have to be


  • Healthier, eating better



  • Better organization



  • Completed projects



  • Implement more



  • Write



  • Compassion



  • Be with Lordy more


No comments: