Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow..ang ganda

bot2.jpgbot1.jpgbot2.jpgbot2.jpgBeautiful isn't it, I feel so privileged being able to see such beauty, I can feast my on these wonders and just be at peace. But that is after I have indulged in all those worldly thangs that we purchased and ate, haha..

Seriously though, we don't need to look very far to appreciate the beautiful things that is around us.  But sometimes we have this tendency of looking far and hard and not see what's right in front of us.  We are blinded by this constant searching, not realizing that we already have all the tools that we need, we just need to implement.

At this morning's homily, Father Tom, quoted a verse in the Bible, "You did not choose me, I chose you." Therefore our non acceptance is a clear and blatant rejection of Him. To which, I say, who are we, to do so.

1 comment:

Minerva said...

And who am I not to accept your thoughts?