Monday, December 13, 2010

Spears of Pears

Do you sometimes feel that your heart is being pierced by spears of words that you don't even deserve? Yeah, I notice that the world is turning into an arrogant dwellers. They feel that they are the only children of God, there is no more compassion, no love for others, I can only feel for those who have no capability of taking care of themselves.

It is rather crass, to just address a person so bluntly just to prove that they are better individuals. But the truth of the matter is they are proving themselves to be uncouth and therefore lower than the stature that they are trying to put themselves into. Ah life..

And so to protect myself from such piercings I feel I don't have to protect myself and rather allow them, spears to shame themselves, what I do is enjoy some spears of pears as pictured below. Ha ha was that trying too hard to connect the pears from the difficulty of one's existence? I hope not distastefully, but I know you see what I mean.

I like pears when they are chilled and crunchy, a healthy way to chase the blues away. The sweetness of this one at least, certainly changes one's disposition.


One further trick to enjoyment is to present it on a better plate, make it like you are presenting it for someone else. Not just much it with big bites knowing noone's looking.

No comments: