Friday, April 24, 2009

The day I was invited by AARP

I still have a few months to my 50th birthday and I was already invited by AARP. I had mixed feelings, of course, after all I am still a gurl and part of this society where aging is not the coolest of cools.

But that was only momentary, I realized that to be 50 is really something to be desired about. I don't have to worry about what people will think. Everything is just me and me alone, oops, does that sound selfish. I hope not. What I mean is, there is confidence about me that I didn't have before.

Do you know what I mean? I am not singly these days, but it does not bother me at all. I just feel good about it. Now, I hope it goes on and on.

So, what I think I will do is document here, how it is to be 50, to share my thoughts and my feelings.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: