Saturday, March 8, 2008

Poor service..

Twenty-eight percent of my job is administrative, the rest is billable, so I arrange catered meetings, my joy really. I recently coordinated a pay-day social and used a cafe that we usually go to for Sunday brunch. The day before the event everything was arranged, the delivery person went to the wrong address and when she finally figured out the correct address, she didn't have the complete order. Meanwhile, I had a roomfull of hungry people waiting. Pretty frustrating. 

Talking with the restaurant owner later, he offered to shave off a certain percentage off the bill or offered to take care of me when I visit his restaurant, I told him I'm not interested, just said that I hope he understands that I will not do business with him again. He keeps on persisting, saying he had to make me feel better with all the stress he caused. I was adamant, then he said but he persisted and later said make him feel better. 

Hah! Where has good service gone to.

No comments: