Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday..the Weekend is Over..

Image linked to nomad4ever.com (permission pending)
Yup, it is Monday and I am not ready yet.  I have yet to clean the kitchen and do the laundry.  Really having a washing machine and drier does not really mean they are automatic as it requires human intervention still.

The past two weekends has been busy, I was on a film for a graduate student thesis, read the Second Reading, hosted a movie night, what else, I know I did more than that. Then there was thanksgiving and a lot of movies to watch.

I know, I am not going to be an actress, it is not an enjoyable trade, I thnk I will enjoy being part of a movie,if I will be in the planning or in charge of logistics and similar activities.  More on the management part.  Not all is lost in that activity, I met a lot of wonderful people aside from being able to help. More details to come..

No comments: