Thursday, October 18, 2007

It's my birthday..

In 2 hours and some, it will be the anniversary of my birth, in some places of the world, it has passed, ha ha..

I am getting old, before I would look back and see what I have done with my life, what I have accomplished. Today, I don't even have the urge to look. There is the contentment about me that I don't need to measure what I have done and what I need to do.  I will just move on and continue moving on, happy that I am given the gift of life, of love and the joy of knowing Lordy.

pix-007.jpgBTW, yesterday at the Bible Study, we had a little party, although every Wednesday is a party, but it was special because they gave me a wonderful card and cupcakes with candles to blow. Except that I was still coughing, so the youngest member of the group had to blow the candles for me.  The card said "To someone who stands out from the rest" ... It was a happy day, I was with people to me on a special day.

Tomorrow, will be the actual celebration and we are going to have a get together at a restaurant.  Woohoo, aging has its plusses.

1 comment:

b.elle said...

Happy.