Thursday, October 11, 2007

This blog thing..

This blog thing is great, I am discovering a lot of things, it is a subculture that is so present day.  Unless it is to push a product, what is blogged is not necessarily talked about live. However, reading them allows that sense of familiarity, that I nearly congratulated a friend's mom for her children's wonderful writing. Or to Mark who does b... a lot but recognize grace and humility in others.  When I talk to my friend about men who carry their rosaries  in their pockets, I am reminded of him.

There is this site whose images is just a torture to diabetics :). Somehow there is the connection, when I am sensing unhappiness I want to touch them, a squeeze of the hand, comforting gestures.  After all it is in this medium where we can write our feelings away.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Well - I'm one of THOSE - people you don't know that are reading your blog! Actually from my sister's blog I got to her daughter's blog and then right to you! I think you should congratulate a friend's mom for her children's wonderful writing (could it be Jane?) Also - I am beginning to feel as if I know you, too. And it is fun - anonymous if I didn't post this to you!

So keep on blogging - keep on letting me read - and never - ever - stop from sending someone a compliment - Theresa's Aunt ME